After all the hype last week of Apple’s coming iPad, Google wasted no time in getting mock-ups of a Chrome based tablet. Now, there has not been an official announcement of the when, the what, or the how, but one thing is certain, Google is taking aim right at Cupertino with these pictures. One thing to remember, unlike the iPad, a possible Google tablet could come on multiple devices, meaning more variety on hardware for the consumer.
- Keyboard interaction with the screen: anchored, split, attached to focus.
- Launchers as an overlay, providing touch or search as means to access web sites.
- Contextual actions triggered via dwell.
- Zooming UI for multiple tabs
- Tabs presented along the side of the screen (see Side tabs)
- Creating multiple browsers on screen using a launcher